Tuition will cover the following:
- Core European region and Core Irish Regions
- Types, complexities, global plate boundaries and complexities
- Folding and faulting.
- Weather maps
- Rivers and glaciers,
- Human interference with surfaces and rocks
The course also covers:
- Human & Economic elective parts 1, 2, and 3
- Biomes and soils
- Human interference in biomes and soils
Our tutors will ensure that all Leaving Certificate Geography students receive full comprehensive notes and that all examination topics will be covered in a structured way throughout the year.
They will give written assignments on a regular basis. Leaving Certificate students will grow in confidence during the year as they see the improvement in their work. Past exam papers are a main focus in our classes.